1. How old are you and the father? I’m 18, he’s 19.
2. How long have you been together? 1 month.
3. Are you boyfriend/girlfriend, engaged, married, or not together? We’re together.
4. Were you together before getting pregnant? No.
5. Was it planned? No.
6. When did you conceive? The beginning of July.
7. When is your due date? April 5, 2014
8. What do you think the baby will look like? Hopefully like me. ♥
9. Do you plan on a natural birth or using an epidural or other drugs? Uh, depends. Probably an epidural though. :)
10. Is this your first baby? Yes.
11. How did yours and the baby’s father’s parents react? Uh, they were pretty shocked. But after a while, things got calm.
12. When did you tell them? The day I took the pregnancy test.
13. Did you consider abortion or adoption? NO.
14. What were your first symptoms? I slept a lot, I ate lots of mashed potatoes, and my hips were spreading.
16. Have you had an ultrasound? Yes.
17. Have you heard the heart beat? No. :(
18. Do you know the sex? No. :(
19. What sex were you hoping for? A boy.
20. What girl/boy names did you consider? Jeremiah or Jacob.
21. Does the name you chose have any special significance? Just one of them.
22. Do you have any supplies yet? Yes, a handful of things.
23. Have you felt the baby kick yet? No. :( It’s to early.
24. When is your baby shower? I don’t know if I want one.
25. How many weeks/months are you? 12 weeks.
26. What are you looking forward to? Finding out the gender.
27. Are you financially able to care for a child? I feel as though I am, because I have a GREAT support system.
28. What was your worst symptom? I really didn’t have pregnancy symptoms in the beginning.
29. Have you had any cravings? Mashed potatoes, and hot sausages.
30. Have you had any food aversions? Not that I know of.
31. Are you scared of having a miscarriage or stillbirth? Not really.
32. Do you wear maternity clothes? Not really, I own one pair of maternity pants. -__-
33. Has anything major changed in your life since your pregnancy? Uh, not really.
34. Do you smoke or drink? No.
35. Do you take prenatal vitamins? Yes.
36. Are you going to breastfeed or use formula? I have no clue yet.
37. Are you going to use disposable or cloth diapers? Definitely disposable.
38. Do you regret your pregnancy? Not at all.
39. What is your weight gain so far? I have no idea.
40. Has your baby had the hiccups? Not to my knowledge.
41. How big is your baby so far? The size of a lime.
42. Do you have any stretch marks? I can’t really tell, I already had some. lol.
43. Any complications with your pregnancy? Thank god, no.
44. Have you seen your baby do any strange things during an ultrasound? No.
45. Do you get any criticism? YES.
46. Who will be in the delivery room with you? My god mother, My god sister, and my boyfriend.
47. Belly button in or out? In.
48. What are your feelings towards pregnancy? It really sucks sometimes but I know it’s all worth it.
49. Any labor signs? No.
50. What are five words that describe how you feel today? Nauseous, Dizzy, Headache, Tired, and Big.